HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVES & SPECIALISTS
Policy & Procedures
Maintaining a motivated and focused work force requires
well written, well executed and well communicated Human Resources
policies and procedures that contribute to the consistent and fair
treatment of all employees.
To achieve this result, Human Resources Policies &
- Be cost effective,
- Be simple and easy to administer,
- Be easy to communicate,
- Meet the legal requirements and reflect any recent changes to
employment related legislation in the jurisdictions where you
- Help recruit and retain knowledgeable, skilled and motivated
- Respect the traditions of your organization,
- Reflect the Mission and Values of your organization,
- Take into account recent reorganizations or acquisitions,
- Take into account plans for the future.
We can take on the task of a complete review of
If you have made recent acquisitions or mergers we
can review the policies of the various organizations, meet or interview
by phone various participants and propose common policies. We can
participate directly in feedback sessions with users or simply take
direction on required changes from you after you have consulted
with your people.
We can update a specific set or a single policy.
If you are from outside Canada and have recently acquired
a Canadian organization we can help you harmonize your national
or international policies to the unique Canadian human resources
Huntly Duff has the experience